Finally jen! I have been checking to see if you were ever gonna post again! I love your pictures, very very cute. Let us know when you find out what the little munchkin is!
hi jen! cute blog. we'll put you on our links and check back often. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Can't wait to find out if there is another boy on the way too...
Josh~ So fun to see you and your family. I came across your families blog from Raechal's blog. Looks like things are going well for you. Melissa (Galt) Bowman
6 comments:
hey guys! it's good to know that you're part of the blogging world. i'll add you to the link list on our blog so we can peek in on you. :)
Finally jen! I have been checking to see if you were ever gonna post again! I love your pictures, very very cute. Let us know when you find out what the little munchkin is!
hi jen! cute blog. we'll put you on our links and check back often. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Can't wait to find out if there is another boy on the way too...
Yeah - can't wait to find out about #2. I'm so glad it has worked out now! We'll add your blog to our list as well.
congrats Jenn. I am very excited for you. Jenn Alverson
Josh~
So fun to see you and your family. I came across your families blog from Raechal's blog. Looks like things are going well for you.
Melissa (Galt) Bowman
Post a Comment