I cannot believe that my baby boy is 4 years old now. He had an awesome dinosaur birthday party at Melinda park. We made a dinosaur egg pinata for the special day which I am glad is now finally out of my house---we had it hanging from the dining room chandelier for a week while letting the layers of paper mache dry. A few days after the big party (60 people!) I took Max to Disneyland California Adventure since he got in free on his birthday. He had a blast going to the tortilla factory, playing in the fountains and his favorite was the zip line at brother bear country. He is still not a fan of going on rides but enjoys watching them. I'm actually glad he didn't want to go on all the rides since I had Audrey there too. Josh later joined us in Downtown Disney for dinner. Happy Birthday to Max!
Monday, March 16, 2009
4 Years Old
I cannot believe that my baby boy is 4 years old now. He had an awesome dinosaur birthday party at Melinda park. We made a dinosaur egg pinata for the special day which I am glad is now finally out of my house---we had it hanging from the dining room chandelier for a week while letting the layers of paper mache dry. A few days after the big party (60 people!) I took Max to Disneyland California Adventure since he got in free on his birthday. He had a blast going to the tortilla factory, playing in the fountains and his favorite was the zip line at brother bear country. He is still not a fan of going on rides but enjoys watching them. I'm actually glad he didn't want to go on all the rides since I had Audrey there too. Josh later joined us in Downtown Disney for dinner. Happy Birthday to Max!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Max! Sorry we couldn't make it to the party! It looks like fun.
Crazy that you have a 4 year old!! He is so cute and so is your little girl. Hope life is treating you guys well:)
Post a Comment