Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Baby Girl is now 2!




Yes, I know I'm a few months late. Sorry my little Otter-Pop. Glad you had a fun birthday though. We went to Chuck E Cheese with Grammy and Papa and aunt Shannon and then celebrated with the Proffit gang the following Sundayagain. Some of my favorite things about you are when you remind me to say "prayers" before every meal and at bedtime. I love how you request me to sing specific songs such as "popcorn", "cottage", "rock", "bunny" and I know exactly what one you want me to sing. You are a great communicator without saying much. This is a blessing and curse. You are a total charmer when you want to be. You make sure everyone knows you are there and are so friendly saying "hi" to everyone while batting your eyelashes. Your strong will and determination puts mine to shame at times. You are a lover and a fighter. Life would be so boring without you. Your daddy thinks you are awesome. You brother thinks you are fun and silly. Thanks for being a great playmate to him. I love you more and more every day. Thanks for reminding me that I need to be a stay-at-home mommy. xoxo

2 comments:

Elise said...

You must have a big heart toward children because as much as I adore Audrey, she reminds me why I want to go back to work as a mom!!! :-)

Jen Proffit said...

haha. It's different when they are your own :-). You'll see soon enough.