Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Diamond X Ranch + Triathalon

Yes, at 36 weeks pregnant I drove with Josh and Max all the way up to Wyoming for a family reunion. I know I'm crazy since it was a 13 hour drive but honestly I'm glad I did it! Josh put together a Triathalon that was affiliated with the Diamond X Guest Ranch and did a great job. There were about 20 people involved in the triathalon but many others who watched want to sign up for next year! He had these really cool t-shirts made and sponsers and everything! GO JOSH! I helped him put the goodie bags and food together for the end of the race. What a rush! Also, we had some really cool family history experiences and even consequently decided on a name for this baby girl. All in all it was a great trip but I'm glad to finally be home. I should be having this baby any day now since I am 5 cm dialated and 80% effaced. We'll see...

3 comments:

Jen B said...

what is the name?

I hope she comes soon.

Higham Inc. said...

So you deserve a medal for making that 13 hour drive while you are 9 months preganant and 5cm dialated. Wow..I'm impressed! So I have your baby gift still..I'm hoping not to see you at church cause you'll be having your beautiful baby girl...but I'll bring it just in case she decides to wait a few more days. :)

Michelle said...

Hey there! I hear good news is here!