




So, Audrey and Max are doing very well. Audrey is a great nurser and is starting to sleep in 5 hour stretches at night (yippee). Max hasn't showed a day of jealousy towards Audrey thank heavens. He loves her sooo much. Just the other day he was holding her and then softly said "Mom, She's Beautiful!" ...as if I didn't know! Also, while I was changing her diaper the other night, at 2am, Max woke up and told me that he needed to help by throwing her diaper away. I told him it was o.k. and that mommy would throw it away for him since it was too late. Then Max said "NO MOM, Its my job!" So he climbed down the ladder from his bunk bed, threw the diaper away and then went back to bed. He's definitely taking this big brother thing seriously. Max started summer school again last week and is enjoying it. He's also been taking swimming lessons with his best friend Emmy. The coolest part of swim lessons is that his teacher is Uncle Russ! We'll have to post some swim lesson pics soon. 3 year olds are so cute!...Well so are newborns.
9 comments:
That is one of the cutest things I have heard about him saying "it's my job." I saw you last night at the fireside but you were on the other side of the room and I was way up in the front. It was such a good talk. Anyhow, I love the new picture of you guys on the boat. It's so nautical. Anchors away!
so flippin cute!!!!!!
Cute pics! Max's eyes are so blue in that last one. I didn't know eyes could be that blue. He's going to break lots of girls' hearts.
So cute! Glad to hear you have a good helper on your hands!
So cute! Glad to hear you have a good helper on your hands!
Hey there! I stumbled upon your blog... what a beautiful family. Your kids are so adorable! Congrats on the baby. Hope you're doing great.
Meredith
Oh my goodness, Max's eyes are STUNNING!!!
Congrats on the new baby. Hope you guys are doing well!!
That is so cute... I hope Sierra will be as good a big sister as Max is a big brother... well when we end up hopefully getting pregnant again. :)
hey it was so good seeing you guys this pas week! Your kiddies are so adorable. Hopefully we will be out there soon! :)
Post a Comment