Friday, May 29, 2009

Beach Club Babes

Can I just say how much I LOVE that the beach club is finally open!!! Max loves to swim and Audrey loves to crawl by the sandy banks playing with her toys and splashing in the water. This last week, Audrey had a play date and invited our friends Christine and her daughter Samira. Audrey and Samira are only 2 weeks apart and enjoy each others company immensely! It's days like this that I know why I live in a little townhouse with a mortgage that would get me a 4000ft home somewhere else where it snows. To each his own....and let mine be in Sunny California.

2 comments:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Oh my gosh, the picture of the two babies together is the cutest ever! I love it!

No sunshine today though....

Burnett Family said...

Very cute! The beach club looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to come with you sometime soon:)