Thursday, June 04, 2009

Too smart....


The other day our whole family was driving down to Pat and Larry's (Josh's parents) in San Clemente when Max started making this awful screaming noise...like on Dumb and Dumber. It was seriously so annoying and dangerous in my opinion as Josh was driving. Max continued to scream after I asked him not to since it was making Audrey crack up laughing. I asked him why he does stuff like that and he said "because it makes Audrey funny." So I said that I didn't think it was funny and neither did Daddy and that's 2 against 1 so he better stop right now. Then that little stinker responded by saying, "Well I like it too and so that's 2 against 2." Can he really already add??? At this point all Josh and I could do was laugh.

The picture is of one of Max's many train tracks and the paper trail is a waterfall and river. Max is so creative :)

2 comments:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Only 4 and he's already a budding accountant....

:-)

Yvettes Campbell said...

I have a new name for Max...Mr. Smarty Pants. Oh, by the way thank you so much for the adorable clothes that you got baby Mila. I love loved all of it. I don't know when I will have time to send you a thank you card but I didn't want you to think that I forgot about you. XOXO